Monday, July 19, 2010

Shabby Chalkboard

This was once a mirror that came as part of a set with a newly purchased bathroom vanity. I don't always like things "matchy/matchy" so I decided to make myself a chalkboard.




I painted the mirror a creamy white and I distressed it. Hubby cut out an MDF back and painted it with chalkboard paint. VOILA! It now welcomes guests to special dinners and events!


It provides notes of inspiration and SUPPORT when having a bad day!

AND finally ... it introduces my NEW BLOG!!!

Cheers - Lisa
























1 comment:

  1. How pretty! I love it on the easel. That's a really nice way to display it, Lisa.

    Blessings,
    Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage
    http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for your comments!