Tuesday, October 5, 2010

MY FIRST 'EVER' BLOG AWARD!

ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD!!!!!

I am so very excited & honoured to have received my first blog award from


Thank you so very much for thinking of me!

I understand the rules are to "pass it forward" to 15 other blogs.

Here is goes:

Laura's Rose Garden
French Country Cottage
And Then There Was Home
Blushing Rose Antiques
Red Gate Farm
Antiquechase
Gracie Jewellery
The Far Fifty
Rural Revival
White Spindle
Style de Boheme
Design Love
Cottage Romance
A Bungalow Project
Blue Clear Sky

My sincere apologies if I've passed this award on to anyone who has an "Award Free" blog.  I must have missed it.

Cheers ~ Lisa ~

6 comments:

  1. Thank you Lisa...now what do I do? lol...
    You deserve yours for sure!!!

    Cindy
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy: I do hope you read this! I didn't know what to do either so I simply followed what Incipient Wings had done. Almost exactly. I copy & pasted the award into my post and then passed on the award to 15 others as per the instructions she had in her post. Make sense? I hope so!
    ~Lisa~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lisa! I don't put awards on mine anymore, cause after blogging for three years it was really gumming up my sidebar! LOL! Just wait, you will probably have tons before to much longer, thanks for stopping by and saying hi, I soooooo appreciate your sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! You have such a wonderful blogspot. Well deserved.

    Toodlepeeps.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for your comments!